
When I felt like giving up in a race I would tell myself, "A while more. Keep going." I didn't think about how I should finish or who would be waiting for me at the finishing line. I knew I must finish the race. I hope I will be as focused and determined as I was.
Jacky asked me if I could share my blog address to inspire one of his friends. I sincerely hope my experience will be an inspiration. However, I know I have more fear and lesser determination in going through this race. I have to keep reminding myself that I am not alone. I may be running the race alone but there are family and close friends supporting me. I need to keep running to the next water point because they are there waiting for me.
I was very good in breaking my runs into segments. May be I haven't done that for this race. Thus, the race feels long and impossible.
I find it so hard to do this race. I know I have not let go of my pride and myself.
I know I'm loved. I know I must live strong. I held myself too tight.





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment