It felt like new legs

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I didn't manage to go to the track. It was either raining in the evening or we had something to do. I would just run on treadmill. 

I didn't want to be ambitious. I was at 8.5 speed or about 7 min/km pace. It was nice and easy. My target was 45 minutes but I extended to 50 minutes and still felt strong. I was happy to be back on the treadmill. 

I was happy and my well-rested legs were happy to be back on treadmill. I felt more energetic after the run. 

Ans kept me company in the afternoon. Remotely of course. Poor him. He was like juggling 2 jobs when I chatted with him online. 

Ronnie asked me to send him new photo. I kept him posted on my latest look. 

Goodnight, dear friends. 


Treadmill run: 50 mins (slow)


0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment