Flew home

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I asked to be discharged from hospital after my biopsy at ENT clinic. I felt much better at the biopsy test because Mama and Che Joyce were with me. We waited for a while and the doctor came. 

The doctor inserted a tube into my nose. She confirmed there was a growth. She needed to get a sample for biopsy. Then, she clipped and extracted 2 pieces of sample. She said I was okay to be discharged. Phew! I finally left the hospital. We went back to the hotel with my nice bouquets and fruit basket. My favourite was the one from Tai Tai Pang and Andy. It has a bicycle! We rested a short while in the hotel and I told Mama I wanted to cut my hair. 

We went to Far East Plaza. I told the hairstylist I wanted to cut my hair short. She suggested a shoulder length and re-confirmed with me it would be a great length to be chopped off. I saw my long hair on the floor. Heartache! but this was the first step. I had to learn to bear with it. It turned out nice and refreshing. I like my new hairstyle now but not sure how long can I keep it though. 

It was crowded. I started to feel dizzy. Mama and Che Joyce quickly brought me back to the hotel. We had dinner at the hotel. 

We woke up early the next morning. I went back to pack my stuff. On my way to the airport, George called me. George said to me, "Jacq, I have never asked you of anything. Now I'm asking you one thing, never give up. This is all I ask of you, can you do it for me?" Yes, George. I will be strong and won't give up. Nat, Wee Wee and BK came to see me off at the airport. 

As we took the bigger airbus, we felt less turbulence. I felt alright. Two hours later, I was home. I don't know why somehow I felt like a soldier just came home from a war. Now, I just want to hide in the love and care of my loved ones.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment