Disconnected

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The network was bad this afternoon. I tried to log on to MSN and the line dropped again and again. 

After several attempts, I gave up. I felt disconnected. Wednesday was usually my running day but I could only stay at home. I'm going to write, write and write. I will start jotting down my mood and thoughts in a journal. Once the treatment starts, I may not be able to use Macbook for a while. 

This will be an experience not everyone has (hopefully not) and I hope no recurrence for me too. That journal will be my confidant. I will share my pain, tear, joy and sorrow with this 'confidant'. 

I'm unwell but I feel healthy. This is how I feel now. I should be out there running, swimming, cycling and roaming. 


Treadmill run: 50 mins (slow)


0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment