I miss my weekend routine. Woke up before sunrise, out either with my running shoes or bike. I woke up to get myself ready to go to the hospital. I spend more time in the hospital than swimming pool or gym. I see more sickly patients in oversized PJ than triathletes in tri suits. My world is so different now.
I wished there was more than 24 hours in a day but day seems so long everyday. I had something to do every hour but I wait for every hour to pass now. I stole time to surf Facebook but I am on Facebook 24x7. I wait for phone calls and smses from friends. My world is not the same anymore.
Today is TNF. I was back on trail after a bad fall last year. I completed 50km. I was in the hospital when the race started just now.
All my friends did well. I wish I was there...running.





3 notes by reader:
this is a race of another sort .. n all ur frens noe tat u will sure complete it with ur strong determination, everlasting endurance, n sheer grit of steel .. !! .. :)
me m sure after u recover .. u will become even stronger than ever .. cos u r the one n only Jacqueline Teo .. :)
jia you .. !! .. :)
this is a race of another sort .. n all ur frens noe tat u will sure complete it with ur strong determination, everlasting endurance, n sheer grit of steel .. !! .. :)
me m sure after u recover .. u will become even stronger than ever .. cos u r the one n only Jacqueline Teo .. :)
jia you .. !! .. :)
~jacky~
i hope you will be recover soon :)
Post a Comment