Blessed Easter Sunday

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sis Joyce suggested to go Radisson or Empire Hotel for Easter celebration. The family decided not to go because I couldn't go. It would be crowded. I felt bad. I will make up when I'm well.

We went to Del'olde Cottage for lunch. Papa was in Subok so it was just six of us. Next to our table, there was three couples. It reminded me of my older days. Anyway, I was happy sitting next to my loved ones on Easter day. I ordered Fish roll. They were kind to change deep-fried to grilled fish. Yay!


We went to Hua Ho Maggis to browse. We missed the HSBC run registration. Well, perhaps the run is too soon for me too. Lower my bar of expectation. We signed up for Standard Chartered Charity run on 10 July 2011. I actually wanted to challenge myself to run 10km but Sis Joyce wanted 5km so let's do it. This will be my first race after my recovery. Hopefully I can finish it and still feeling good. 

I enjoyed family time today. It would be good if Papa join us too. 

Blessed Easter day!

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment