My Papa & Mama

Monday, April 18, 2011

Kayden wanted me to send him to school so I did. After sending Kayden to prekindy, Papa suggested to go for breakfast. Mama and I only had drinks while Papa had Hong Kong noodles. We took our time to have our breakfast. We left the restaurant at about 9.45am.

We got into the car and Papa drove towards to the Old airport road. Suddenly he said, "I'm running late already. I have a meeting at 10.30am at the Electrical department". I was confused and puzzled. Why of all the sudden things became so urgent and pressing? Anyway, we went straight to the Electrical department. Papa suddenly became panicky and agitated that I wanted to stay in the car and wait. I had more and more question marks on my head. I was wondering if he knew he had a meeting why it wasn't in the plan this morning? Papa & Mama went to meet the officer. Suria and I waited outside. Out of boredom while waiting for Papa & Mama, I took this. I didn't know Brunei has a grand plan to build such a big housing scheme. Hmm. 


Mama is usually not good with baking or cooking dessert. Suddenly she managed to cook a nice pot of ginko beancurd soup. Today was a clueless day with Papa & Mama. Have I been away from home for too long that signal lost between my parents and I? or are they just spontaneous people? 


Whatever it is, one thing for sure I have interesting and comical parents ☺

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment