Sue accompanied me to Kebajikan track at Berakas this morning. There were many 'chatter-walkers'* on the track [*a new term I invented for those who exercise their mouth and legs]. I didn't want to exert myself so I stopped at 8th lap. I felt okay.
Nancy cooked lunch earlier. All of us had lunch at about 10.30am. Papa & Mama and Nancy went to do cleaning at the new house. Nancy left the red bean soup brewing and reminded me to switch off the fire when cooked. I almost forgot about it. Thank God it didn't dry up but I forgot to add sugar. Bland. Bleah.
Our whole family loves Marie biscuit from Papa to Kayden. I think Marie biscuit has become our family snack. We were surprised to hear Kayden asking for Marie biscuit yesterday. Oh, Kayden knows my name now. He can pronounce 'Jacqie'. He likes household chores and playing cooking & baking on iPhone. These likings need to change. Faint.
It's almost 11pm now. I'm a little sleepy. Time to sleep soon. I'm waking up at 5.30am for brisk walk.
Goodnight, World!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment