Papa came with me to the dentist appointment. We were there early so we waited. Papa is an impatient person but he quietly waited with me. When I was on chemo IV drip, he would wait for me outside till he fell asleep. I love you, Papa.
Kayden is a big boy now. He yaks and yaks. He has surprised me with his new vocabulary a few times. He loves to play with my iPhone. He claimed it's his iPhone. One day he came to me and asked politely, "Can I take this?" Of course I said yes. Then, he looked at me and said, "It's mine"
I don't see Kel and Kayden alone much. I saw a heart-melting moment this morning. I saw Kayden was rolling on his bed. I told Kel to look at him. Kel went to him and he said, "Papa, wet." Kel replied, "Ok Kayden, Papa will change diaper for you." Kel changed him. Then Kayden hugged Kel and slowly went back to sleep. It melted my heart.
In the afternoon, Kel went to Subok to help Papa with the light fittings. Kel is a man of few words these days. I know he cares about Papa.
I just found out that Beard's Papa is in Brunei now. Kel bought me yummy puffs.
Thank God for all the great papas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 notes by reader:
*like*
~jacky~
Post a Comment