Blur Monday

Monday, April 4, 2011

I woke up early to send Kayden to school and to pay his semester fee. Kayden was very sticky to me this morning. He asked me to carry him to the car, sent him to his class and carried him into the house. A little girl said hello and held my hand as I walked past her. The little warm touch comforted me, it assured me "No matter how tough it is, I'll never let you go."

Royalties at school

We went to SCR for breakfast. I broke the food pantang rules again. Ate too much eggs. Frankly, I'm dead sick of fish, veggies and tofu. I had kopi tarik and double decker egg sandwich. Stole a bit of Mama's mee goreng mamak. 

Yummilicious

I had a blur morning. Took a nap when we got home. Fully awake at 3pm.


0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment