Kayden brings so much joy to the family. He knows all our names now. Last night he insisted to follow us to JPMC. After dropping Papa and I at JPMC, Sis Joyce and Mama wanted to drive Kayden home. He told them, "I need to fetch Kong Kong Desmond. I cannot go home." Papa and I thought he was sent home. When I opened the door, the little guy was at the front passenger seat smiled sheepishly at me.
He told Sis Joyce he wanted to go to the bookstore. This was his conversation with Sis Joyce.
Sis Joyce: "Kayden, come here. There are many books here."
Kayden: "Ku Mah, Kayden only reads golf book."
Kayden walked to the Sports section. We had a good laugh.
Suria accidentally banged into a man's trolley. The stacks of biscuits fell. The man looked angry. Our quick-witted Kayden apologized to the man, "Sorry Uncle. Auntie says sorry."
This is our dearie boy, Kayden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment