A new look

Friday, April 15, 2011

My head is very light. Well, I don't have much hair anyway. In less than 10 minutes, my hair was dry. I'm still getting used to the new look.

Mama is my image consultant. She picked a tank top and skinny jeans for me. She helped me with eye shadow and mascara. Instantly, she turned me into a cool babe with attitude like Faye Wong, Sinead O'Connor, GI Jane. Of course I don't look as good as them. I have puffy face.

I went up straight to DCU for my last Neupogen injection. The nurses were kind. They said I looked good. True or not, it made me felt better. I thank God for easing me from body ache. I didn't have body ache this round. Jeremy has been the nurse who attended my chemo. She helped me with the injection too. I told her I had no choice but to let go of my hair.

She said to me, "Jacqie, do you know you're a brave girl?"

I finished the Neupogen injection. My prayer is to be able to proceed with chemo next week.

Sis Joyce flew to Manila for weekend's business trip. It was quiet at night. I listened to the raindrops hitting the window till I fell asleep.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment