After I registered, the nurse realized that I'm NCC patient so he made a call to NCC. OPD at JPMC doesn't attend to NCC patients. I felt sad at the moment. I felt like I wasn't a normal patient. He sent me back to NCC. Dr Ning came to see me and told me that I should go to RIPAS after office hours. Dr Ning prescribed Senna 2 tablets every 10pm for 10 days.
I had a blood test. My white blood count was 2.3 but could proceed with FLEET. I had FLEET pumped and managed to go toilet. I was worried about my white blood count as I was taking blood test the next morning. The nurse comforted me that the white blood count might go up at night so asked me not to worry about it.
We dropped some stuff for second auntie at RIPAS and went home. I was tired. I turned in early.





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment