Morning walk

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I started early morning walk since Monday. Nancy and I walked about 45 minutes. It isn't a good place to do brisk walk because our housing estate has many angry dogs and reckless drivers. Well, it's better than I do nothing.

The sun rises earlier in Brunei. By 6.30am, it was all bright. It looked like 7.30am in Singapore.

Some houses on our way home

A big fat mango
My short-term target is to be familiar with the roads as soon as possible so I can drive. I must be more consistent and cannot procrastinate anymore.

Two days ago, I was pleasantly surprised by Mama. She looked at me and said, "Perhaps you should do something to mark the victory of this battle". A tattoo came to my mind. I asked her, "A tattoo?". She smiled and replied, "Why not?"

This would be my tattoo if I'm getting one

1 notes by reader:

Anonymous said...

u should tattoo a scone .. hurhurhur .. :p

~jacky~

Post a Comment