A good family day (Part II)

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Papa wanted to do some plantings at the new house so he didn't join us. We had lunch at Teo Poi Hoon at Qlap. The boss lady is going to open a fast food restaurant. Bravo. She spoke to Kayden in Hokkien and Mandarin. Kayden ignored her and looked blur. Then, she switched to English. Kayden responded to her. We laughed. He wasn't ignoring the boss lady but he didn't know she was talking to him. Our potato boy!

Telapi fish set with fried rice and corn soup $6

Honey chicken with rice and corn soup $5

Clapypot chicken rice with salted fish and egg $5


After lunch, we sent Kayden to Jungle gym. It was my first time to the playground. I could understand why Kayden loves to go there. I would to. Entrance fee is $6 for 2 hours. They have kids' meals too. Kayden played, Sis Joyce and I played too... with our phones.

A nice playground

Kayden is growing taller

Sister cum Aunties' acts

Sis Joyce and I continued our day with more shopping. We went to Yayasan. Sis Joyce told me about our home brand from Hua Ho. It's branded 'BONUS'. I was surprised to see it's so sellable. Dynamo and other laundry detergent brands still had rows on the shelf whereas the BONUS brand only had one left on the shelf.

Good job, BONUS!
Sis Joyce bought me 4 pairs of shoes and a top for me. I love my new shoes. I tried them on. Even Papa said I looked good in the heels. Ok, I think I need to be get back to my heels. 

Pretty heels

Wedges-heels with attitude

Sis Joyce and I had a short karaoke session because we bought a pair of new microphones. I had to sip water when singing. I realized that I took a lot of things for granted in the past...

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment