Dinner with Steve

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Steven was in town. He suggested to do morning jog and breakfast together. Che Joyce couldn't make it so we switched to meet for dinner.

At 7pm, we went to fetch Steven. He was as jovial as usual. He asked Che Joyce, "Why Touareg? I want to sit in X5?" Haha. Thank God for friends who make us laugh. We headed to The Empire. There was a big wedding. We took a while to get a parking lot. Steven was happy to sit in the car checking out the fancy cars at The Empire.

We had dinner at Spagettini. It was nice to catch up with Steven. Got to know the new changes at the office. While waiting for the buggy to come, Steven said, "It was very nice to see you again after long time. We've been praying for you. Good to see you doing fine." Thank you, Steven. I returned him with a big smile. He said, "You still look the same just hair is very short now." I said, "I thought you were going to say I'm prettier now."

His last joke for the night. "Wah, this is the first time I'm ferried by a buggy to the car." Haha!

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment