Half of year is almost gone in a blink of eye. I've been home for 5.5 months. The first few months were not easy for me. I'm glad that my health is picking up. In the last 2 months, I have been helping out in setting up our new house. With Papa and Mama's partnership, I think our new house looks great!
Looking at the calendar can be disheartening at times. I flipped the calendar to 2015. I wonder if I would still be around to celebrate 2015. I know I should keep my hope but can't help thinking about it. I even set a countdown calendar to the next 5 years. I need to get through these 5 years. I hope 5 years later, I'm still writing blog. I would still remain in remission.
Last week an uncle told me I ran well. He asked me if I compete in races. It lifted my spirit. Running gives me the confidence I lost. Keep going forward. I know I can be where I want to be. People say, "Have wings I can fly." JacQ says, "Have legs I will keep running."
I hope the 2nd half of 2011, my health and everything will pick up. Everything is going to be well and good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment