Almost all the work are done. We checked the house. There were many teething problems. We're trying to settle them as soon as possible. Some of the contractors are very nasty. They don't listen, don't pick up calls and MIA!
We've learned a lot about dealing with different people. I think my negotiation skill has improved too. Hehe. I managed to get good discounts for our new furniture. It was fun shopping for furniture. I wished I could buy all the furniture I like but nope, I should not. I don't want a karang guni or Christmas tree room.
Recently I feel that my teeth is more sensitive. I hope my teeth are not decaying. I've been trying my best to maintain good oral hygiene. I really dislike dry mouth. When is my saliva gland going to return to normal? I'm not ready to be toothless auntie yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment