There was a marriage waves and now, marriage woes. A few months ago, celebrities took turns to get married. There were high profile Da S's wedding, fairy-tale Fan Fan's wedding, Jay's ex-girlfriend and a few others whom I didn't know their names. Whenever I switched on Taiwan entertainment news, I saw wedding gowns.
Then end May, 'marriage tsunami' hit Nicholas Tsu and Cecilia Chung. Separation, signing of divorce paper, fight over custody of children were the talk of the town. Two days ago, newspapers reported newly wedded Da S's hubby cheated on her. Geez. Paparazzi are really good at spicing up hot news.
Borrowing a running quote on celebrities' marriages, "It's not how fast or how expensive your wedding is, it's how fast you end your expensive wedding." I know I sound sarcastic but can't help it. Sorry dudes!
There were many pictures of flood floating around Twitter, Facebook and internet two weeks ago. Many discussions on the net.
We say no news is good news. We scan good news and read sad news. Well, I guess this is better than we're ignorant of what's happening around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment