A few of my close friends are going to run ultra-marathon 100km on 25 June 2011. I wished I could be there. Sigh. I could only be there in spirit. I hope they heard my cheers.
Ronnie ran this grueling race for me. He wanted me to live strong. I haven't never seen Ronnie trained so hard for a race. Thank you Ronnie for doing this for me. Rachel also ran the race for me too. Rach and I did two 84km together. Jacky said he remembered me when the thought of quitting crossed his mind.
Ronnie did 81km for me. I'm very proud of him. Thank you, Ronnie. Congratulations to Jacky, BK and David. Freshly baked ultra-marathoners. Amazing!
I was thinking about running. Running is my love. I promised myself to get well soon. I'm going back to ultra races! I must be strong and healthy soon. I want to be at the starting line of ultra-marathon again. I want to cross that finishing line again. I want to do ultra-races again because I want to be an ultra-survivor, kick cancer faraway.
I'll be back, Sundown. Wait for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment