New target

Monday, June 20, 2011

I decided to do loops this morning. No jogging up the slope. I thought I need to clock the distance before the SC Charity run in July.

I thought I could go faster as it should not be as tough as jogging the slope. Well, I was wrong. Half the route of 450km  was up and down. It also included 32 steps of high staircase. Good training for the quads but bad for knees. I had to dodge my way through the walkers. Thankfully I'm slow now. I would be frustrated if I was going fast.

A few young guys ran fast and strong. I wish I could join them one day. I was the only lady who ran this morning. With my short hair and cap, I looked like a boy. I bet only a few noticed I wasn't a boy.

Nothing beats a good run. It made my day.

Run: 10 loops @ Tasek

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment