Steps of recovery

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I progress well. I could jog up the slope a few times now with only one stop. Hopefully I can do better and be stronger.

I still have dry mouth. My mouth feels 'thick and swollen'. Still have puffy face but better than 2 weeks ago. Praying for complete healing. My dry mouth causes me to lose appetite. I bought a hair serum. It supposes to help blood circulation. Haven't seen any improvement yet though.

I know I can't rush my recovery. I remind myself everyday that I must live for the present and be happy. It's what inside that counts. I must be happy from within.

Cousin Brenda came to stay with us for a few days. She cut her hair too. She has a cool look now. We went to the Vietnamese stall for breakfast. She finally saw our Brunei and younger version of Demos Chiang. Brenda said my face was less swollen now than CNY. "Che, your hair doesn't look normal yet but it's growing." She meant my hair is still very short and thin for a girl :)

Good thing comes to those who wait.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment