Papa and I did our morning jog at Tasik. Papa suggested to explore the trail. So we followed the narrow path into the trail.
The trail reminded me of 100km duo. All I could say is I'm NOT doing 50km trail again! The trail looked the same as Macritchie's. We reached a steep climb. Papa was good. He was at the top within seconds. I struggled every step. Papa came to my rescue. Held my hand to make sure I wouldn't slip and fall. He turned back every step making sure I was alright. He cleared the path so that I wouldn't trip on branches. I was worried he didn't watch his own steps. Guess in his eyes, I'm always the wobbling little girl.
We were surprised to see many trail walkers. A Malay lady in tudung hopped through the trail steadily. Geez, I was lousy. Trail is surely not my playground.
Hope to explore more of Brunei trail with Papa. I know I will learn a lot from him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment