Our new house is almost done. Now I'm trying to speed up the process so we can move in soon. Papa grows two different kinds of carpet grass. The first patch doesn't seem to grow much. It feels like my hair. The second patch grows healthily. Feet felt nice stepping on the grass.
I could do better in jogging up the slope at Tasek now but there are more walkers and runners sharing the small slope now. So I switched to run the loops below. It's only about 450m to 500m per loop. Not entirely flat. A good change. I"m also trying to speed up my recovery. I know I should not be anxious. As God says in Philippians 4:6, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God." I trust the Lord will give me complete healing in His timing. Anyway, I think I'm doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment