For the whole of last week I couldn't log in to Blogspot and Gmail. I googled the problem and tried suggested ways to resolve it. It didn't work.
Finally I found out why. Safari is not Google's friend. I have to use other browser. Apparently Google is trying to resolve this issue too but no solution yet. Anyway, I was wondering why I could log in using Safari for the past years and suddenly I encountered this problem. I still don't understand.
As I mentioned, the solution is to use other browser. I downloaded Camino and Firefox. Yes, it worked. I'm thankful that I don't have to buy a new lappy. I still like this Mac of mine. It has no bad habits. No aneroxia (ultra-thin), no bulimia (vomit problems), good vision, clean record and I'm happy with it ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment