I was determined to do a good kicking before the next class. I don't want to be asked to merge or U-turn earlier. I hate kicking but I had to practice it. Argh!
I tried to relax myself. Hey, I managed to do 50m non-stop. I surprised myself. Then, Adrian (swim team captain) was next to my lane. We chatted. I told him about my lousy kicking. Adrian was kind. He slowly swam besides me and observed my kick. He gave me some pointers. I tried.
Woohoo. I managed to do 6x50m non-stop of kicking and I wasn't dying. I knew I could kick farther. Anyway, it was a good progress for me. It wasn't fast but I managed to kick and moved. Happy nemo!
I started to feel jittery about the marathon. I started to cough. I am worried that I have to give up the run halfway through. It would dampen my spirit. It felt like war without armour.
Swim: 10x50m swim and 6x50m flutter kick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment