NB run was going to do 10km this evening. I contemplated to join them but I was too tired to drag myself to Bishan. I went for FIT run instead. I did a small and big loops. Went up the small slopes twice. After Putrajaya slopes, the small slopes felt easy. I remembered it was tougher before.
The rest of the run was easy, consistent pace. After I came back from my run, an ex-lifeguard said, "No wonder you overtook me twice, so you're 84km finisher". This was the 3rd time I wore my 84km finisher T. Hmm, 84km didn't end at 84km. You would be expected to last longer than others.
I applaud the RSS runners. I can't imagine running 218km. I've decided to give my small supports to their huge achievements. I will be pacing Melvin and Chin in their 218km journey. Estimated distance is about 70km. I hope I can survive the first slot and pace another one on the next day.
Run: 10km





2 notes by reader:
84 is an achievement .. not everybody is able to do it .. so it sorts of follows u every where u go .. :)
~jacky~
Thanks Jacky!
I'm sure you'll achieve even more in your running =)
Post a Comment