Gong Xi Fa Cai and Sweet Valentine's day

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lunar New Year coincided with Valentine's day this year. It was good for me because I would be home with my loved ones. 

Our open house started from noon. At exactly 12 noon, one of our neighbours arrived. The guests continued to flow in without break. I was so tired that I went to the kitchen to take a short nap in the afternoon. The catered food almost finished. A good sign. We didn't waste food. The flow only slowed down after dinner time. 

After the last group of guests, all of us were exhausted. We decided to lock the gate and rested early. 

I didn't take proper meals. I don't remember what I took to fill my stomach. All I remember are I ate, I talked, I smiled and I was very tired and sleepy. 

Lion dance came on the 2nd day. Kayden was excited to see the lion. 

No workout on 1st and 2nd day of Lunar New Year. Too tired and too lazy. 


Happy V day Everyone! Another year went by without V day's special gift. 

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment