Re-run

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I wasn't pleased with my run yesterday so I needed to run again to feel at ease. To be more confident for the marathon. I played cheat again. I tried to clock more mileages so I ran from my place to F2 carpark.

At 7.45am, the carpark was almost full. I was worried that Gary could not get a parking lot. Thankfully, he grabbed one very quickly. We started running at about 8am from F2 towards NSRCC. From F2 -> NSRCC -> back to F2, I felt alright. I asked Gary to go ahead if I slowed down. We were at 6.30 min/km. Gary was going on strong and he slowed down for me. Felt lousy again. Finally, I made it to Fort road. I was hoping Gary to stop and stretch. Eh, nope. He went on and I had to follow.

The sun was out. I stopped for a while and continued. I couldn't keep pace with Gary. Just tried not to be too far off from him. It felt like a TNF re-run but this time, he was the one who waited and kept looking back. I finally made it back to F2 carpark.

It was YF 70.3 training. Another gathering. We joined the YF group for a while.

Ok, the re-run was a little better than yesterday but it wasn't easy either. Haiz. I am moderating my expectation. Sub 5 will be good enough and 4.30 is a dream come true.

Run: 24km

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment