Eventful day

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today was a packed day for me. It was a day when diary was useful.

I started my day with a group run. There were Fabian, Joanne, Jacky and Benjamin. I felt weak throughout the whole run. I thought I would be alright after warm up but I was trying hard to catch my breath. Breathing hard. Fabian and Joanne decided to shorten their runs. They made an earlier U-turn. Jacky, Benjamin and I continued. I still felt weak and decided not to push anymore. Benjamin and I made an U-turn at the Outward Bound. Jacky wanted to clock his mileages so he went all the way to NSRCC.

Phew! Finally, I completed 21km. I had to stop a few times to complete this run. Not a good sign at all. I didn't feel good about the run. Anyway, I had to rush to catch the movie.

We went to catch Wolfman. Predictable plot. I spilt with the group to go to another gathering. Missed Fabian's birthday celebration. Picked up some food and rushed to Lynn's place.

Charming IRONDOC with his one true wife and many extra wives

Almost everyone was there. I had a bit of food. A lot of talking. We ended the party at about 9.30pm. It was time to adjourn to the next venue. Thank God Sandy sent me there. Save money on taxi fare. Hee.

I played card game or rather mind game. Gary was the banker and he claimed that positive thinking would win the games. True! I managed to recoup my loss and only lost $4.

Yawn. Tired. Sleepy...but still not happy with the morning run. I will skip sea swim and do another long run.

Run: 21km with many stops

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment