Another Tuesday swim

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

After a week break, I suddenly felt lazy about going to swim class. Thankfully, I'm a disciplined person so I went.

As usual, I did my warm up laps and the rest joined in. Woohoo, our swim started with pull bouy swim. It's my favourite drill. I was gliding fast and smooth. Effortless. The guy before me dropped himself volunteerily. It's Ansley's favourite too. Both of us led the swim and we dropped the second pair by great length. Ansley later told me he could swim to Bintan with pull bouy. Hmm, I replied, "Me nearer, Batam."

Coach made us complete 50m drill. Thank God I could kick 100m. Phew! We did 200m, 100m, and 50m sets. I skipped the last 2x50m sprint.

Met up with KK to pass him RSS support runner's form. We talked about races. I learnt a lot from all these seasoned triathletes.

Swim: 2 hours (drills and 200m, 100m and 50m)

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment