I did a final workout during lunch time before HK marathon. I'm neither well-prepared nor ill-prepared. Confused mind. Ok, perhaps it's just pre-race jittery.
It's a funny feeling. I wasn't so afraid of running a marathon in the past but I have fear now. I ran 84km. Many people would think 42km isn't a challenge to me. Every marathon is different. I don't have as much confidence as I had in the previous years. I am setting a realistic target for this marathon. Anything more or less (timing) will be a bonus and God's grace.
I did my last workout before I hit the road of marathon in Hong Kong. Easy workout.
My best friend, legs...be good. We will strive together again.
I'm off to Hong Kong. I was with Bernard and friends the last trip and I'm going alone tomorrow. Well, things change for the better. Here I come, Hong Kong!
Run: 35 mins @ the gym
Bike: 10 mins warm down





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment