Blessings and celebrations

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am not a wonderful person and yet God blessed me with my loved ones, good friends and many blessings. God is gracious indeed.

We went to town yesterday. We saw the balloons from National day celebration. I vaguely remember fireworks in 1984 when Brunei declared her independency. There might not be huge changes but I am thankful that we don't have to worry about supply of daily manna.


I chased a swimmer's feet every Tuesday for a while. We jumped out of the pool and chased each other on the road. From the road, we chased each other with our bikes on the bigger road. We talked-cock, fought, laughed, argued but "ALL IS GOOD" in the end. We've known each other for exactly one year today. Happy Angry Birdie day :)

This is one of our runs. It was a 'breathtaking' view and run (literally)

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment