It was a change of first day celebration. We didn't have open house like usual so it was less busy.
We woke up early and prepared to head out for visiting. It was Kayden's first long road trip. He didn't like the greenery and the small, quiet town. Our first stop was Aunt KT. Aunt, Brenda and Ashley received us with big smiles. Not long after our arrival, aunt had more and more visitors. We adjourned to 2nd aunt's place. More new faces for me. I couldn't recall who they were. Not sure if they were cousins or nieces, nephews. I have been away for too long. I bet they too wondered who was I.

We then went to 3rd uncle's house. We didn't stay long as it was almost dinner time. Sis Joyce reserved a table at Spagettini at The Empire. It was a classy but cosy restaurant. We had a good Italian meal. I wished I could try the seafood and fresh prawn. I guess I have to wait for a little longer.I felt very tired after dinner. I wasn't feeling good during the dinner because I started to cough. My throat hurt when I coughed. The dry mouth made me uncomfortable.
I removed my last Fantennel patch (12mg). I could only backup with Morphine (2.5ml). I prayed that my pain wouldn't be too bad. I thank God that I survived the road trip. I lasted one whole day outside.





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment