I used to hate rain. Rain meant no training and thunders. It rained the whole night.
Sis Joyce was away for retreat. I was alone in the room. I woke up in the middle of night. I listened to the raindrops. I remember when I was young, I liked to see the raindrops on the window. I forgot that rain could be therapeutic too. Last night, I listened to the rain till I fell asleep again.
Papa went to Jin Chew to buy my favourite buttermilk buns. He used to buy for me and I would eat the buns in the car on my way home after school. I rekindled those moments. Choose to remember the things that make you happy, life is sweeter.
Kayden likes to say "beat it". Sis Joyce told me I should not swallow my sorrow but beat it. When it comes near, chase it away and beat it as Kayden says.
Sis Joyce and I could not find nice covers for our blackberry. Thank you to Kel. He found nice ones on eBay. Yay! we will get pretty covers, I hope :)







0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment