I am an independent person but I must admit that I'm emotional dependent. I relied others to give me comfort and happiness. Yes, it sounded unlike me but it's true. Perhaps I felt legitimate to be negative. Afterall, what I am going through now isn't a simple chore. In the process I hurt those who care for me especially my loved ones. I know it's time to have more faith in God and myself.
I didn't want to put up a brave front and hide in one corner and self beat. So I shared my true feelings and pain. The sad thing was I sank deeper and deeper. It would in fact backfire my condition.
My motto is 'whatever I am, be a good one'. I wasn't a good daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend or even colleague. I know having positive thinking would not ease my pain but it would turn my pain to my pal, more endurable.
Dr Syafiq said science is not magic. Jacqueline says the magic is a change of one's tune. A switch of thinking perhaps a good painkiller.





2 notes by reader:
*thumbsup* .. :)
~jacky~
That's the way!!! Glad u reflect and improved! Let me know if u need the full version. Cheers! U can do it!!!
Post a Comment