We went to see our new house. It's almost ready. It's Papa's project. He's the only one who has spent most times managing our new place.
It's not easy to build something together. Everyone has his or her own way of doing things. Learn to 'agree to disagree' is very important. In the process of building our new place, we fought, argued many times. Issues after issues. We could start an argument from a trivia matter e.g. deciding on switches. Perhaps all of us hold on to our prides and believe what we think it's the best. We can never 100% pleased each other. No matter how hard I try or what I say, I can never meet Sis Joyce's benchmark or standard because I'm not her. Sis Joyce's standard and my efforts would merge only by compromising.
A glimpse of 'my secret garden'. It's still very raw. Akan datang!


This white wall may be painted green and paste with wallpaper





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment