Ouch again!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I have a new ulcer at the corner of my mouth. I am very afraid that it would be as bad as when I was in Singapore. I applied Bonjela, salt and aloe vera. Well, the ulcer hasn't healed but I hope it won't be very bad.

As it's at the corner of the mouth, it makes it harder for me to eat. Haiz. Ulcers, please please go away. I suck a lot of ice chips. I feel that it helps a little in clearing my whitish tongue. My mouth felt better as it encourages saliva production. Doctor said it will take months for me to get my saliva back. I will have to bear with it for a while more.

Dr Syafiq said the deep holes in my mouth was caused by trauma. It was badly cut. It's so deep that grain of rice would trap in the holes. I needed to clear the holes after every meal. I thank God that I no longer bite my own gum when I was asleep.

As I could not sleep through the night, I would think about things. When I could not sleep at night, I remember I would climb out of my room's window, sat on the rooftop and watched the sky. I miss going to BP Shell station with Hwee Sze at 2am to drink piping hot chocolate in the freezing cold weather. I miss Nigel's playing guitar for us at Boatshed jetty. I miss patronizing Freo's Olio and Fast Eddy's. I miss driving to Northbridge having Gelare and blew hot air into the winter night. I miss my days in Perth.

I am thankful to God. He has given me many good times in life.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment