My iPhone was always with me. Now, I have 600ml of mineral water with me all the times. My lips would dry up within 2 minutes after I sip water. I have to moist it all the times.
I reckon I have never had so much water in a day. On the average, I would drink 3 bottles. Thus, when we were out, I had to make sure there was toilet. I guess this is a good change. I didn't drink enough. Now I cultivated the habit to drink at least 1.8 litres everyday.
I could only wash my face with water. I accumulated dirt and bad pores clogged. Uneven tones. Perhaps I'm paranoid. Now, I will make sure my face is clean all the times. My complexion has improved.
I floss, brush my teeth and gargle my mouth after every meal. This is to maintain a good oral hygiene. As I don't salivate, I'm more prompt to tooth decay and bacteria attack. Again, a good habit I picked up.
I guess I'm water babe this way :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment