We have been going to our new place. There are a lot of hills. I was thinking it would be a good place to run not sure if I manage the hills with my bike. Geez, if I ever could manage the hills, I would be Chrissie Wellington of Asia.
I saw a group of guys ie. my neighbours were getting ready for their rides. Cool! May be I should join them when I have my Pina home. Well, as Michael said, I would be the one and only female cyclist on the road. Hey but isn't that cool? Perhaps there would be more and more female cyclists. I was quite encouraged the other day when I saw a lady running (training) on the road with the guys. I hope Brunei would have more places for runners which are safer.
This is the Jeepie I like. Just nice for my Pina.





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment