The internet said that highly oxygenated environment is good for me. Papa & Mama drove me to RBA track this morning.
When we arrived at the track, I put on my music. Frankly speaking, I felt sad. I told myself not to rush, just walk. Mama walked with me. When I finished my first loop, Mama asked me if I could do light jog. I looked at her and said, "Yes". Actually I didn't know if I could manage it but I thought I should try.
I started to jog. My muscles felt funny. It might be they were idle for too long. I was happy that I completed 400m without stopping. I walked the next loop. I looked up the sky. This is what I love to do. This is ME. Mama waved at me and encouraged me. I did another 3 rounds non-stop. I was very pleased with myself. I did more than I expected. I walked/jogged 7 rounds. A good start. It was longer distance than when I first picked up jogging. I have the most hardy and faithful pair of legs.
Running/jogging doesn't cure cancer but it helps me to get back to where I left behind and most importantly, moving forward.
Jog: 4 to 5 rounds
Walk: 2 rounds





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment