Refreshened

Monday, February 21, 2011

Mama encouraged me to be on the road again. Eh, not bike but car. I haven't driven for so many years and the roads in Brunei changed quite a bit. I needed a refreshener course.

Sis Joyce and Mama drove me to where we learned driving. Sis Joyce guided me. Phew! I didn't press the accelerator hard. Mama said I was steady. I failed in parallel park though. I need a few more practices. Mama asked me what car do I want to get? Hehe. This gets me excited. I want the JEEP but erm, I may get something else.

I wish my SAAB cabriolet is still at the garage. I need a bigger car this time. If only Volkwagen camper van is available in Brunei, I will turn it into a boho chic van ;P

Next, I must master the big roundabout. The biggest and most confusing roundabout I've ever seen. Jiayou!

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment