I could be exhausted from yesterday. I woke up feeling lousy. My ulcers were painful. I had to hold my stiff jaw so my teeth wouldn't touch the wounds.
I threw tantrum. I told Papa & Mama that I would not go for chemotherapy. I regret agreeing to radiotherapy. It caused me so much pain. I didn't want to go through the pain again. Everyone said the hardest part was over. Chemotherapy wouldn't be as bad as radiotherapy but I am tired.
Sis Joyce called NCC. I supposed to go to see doctor at 2.30pm, I refused to go. I cried and endured the pain. Mama reckoned I should continue to contact my friends. I saw Ronnie's long message. It touched my heart followed by HP's. I finally replied them. They care like what they used to eventhough I abandoned them for 3 weeks. I know I am their important friend. They wouldn't forget me. Silly me!
It was good to resume communication with my good friends. Thanks mates :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment