Mama and I had breakfast together. We had this conversation about Kayden's nanny who was with us from the arrival of Kayden till she MIA-ed a few months ago.
Mama: "Citra actually has a son already. That was why she didn't come back as promised."
Me: "Oh is it? How old is her son?"
Mama paused a while and said, "Her son should be older than Kayden."
I looked at Mama, "Ma ah"
Haha. I have a comical Mum.
There has been a lot changes. I too had to re-introduce me to myself. I am learning about myself everyday especially how my body reacts. Two weeks ago, I knocked my arm against something. Half an hour later, a 'buah duku' appeared. I just found out that I can't take spicy stuff anymore. Dr Syafiq said that my chemotherapy in the next few months will be tough. I will lose MORE hair. Honestly, I was very upset. I had very bad thinning and I'm going bald now. I bought scarves.
This is a process I can't skip if I want to get well. I'm bracing myself to face my bald boldly. I should be more worried about the length of skirt than the length of my hair. I'm not a courageous person but I know many who care are waiting for me to be well again.
Everything is waiting for me. I NEED to keep running and take off my new life bo(a)ldly.
Brunei is 27th today :)





1 notes by reader:
u have the buff me bought u .. ?? .. :)
~jacky~
Post a Comment