Bugs bunny in the morning, Nemo at night

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I did a morning run instead of cycling this morning. I love the sea breeze and the leaves smell better in the morning too. I was surprised to see many runners on a Tuesday morning. It felt like a weekend morning.

I did 10km and rushed home. I wasn't late for work. Thumbs up!

The sky looked dark. It drizzled. I waited quite a while for cab but none of them stopped. I thought this would be a good excuse to skip swim class. Just as this thought crossed my mind, a cab stopped. Okay fine, God didn't allow me to be lazy.

Tai Tai Pang and I secretly prayed that it would rain. Well, as Tai Tai Pang said, "My God is always on Coach's side." The class continued. I was in lane 2 and led the swim. Honestly, I'm comfortable with the speed in lane 2 but getting a bit demoralized because I am still in lane 2 where others have progressed to faster lanes. I'm contemplating to change to Monday class. Perhaps the lane 1 is equivalent to lane 3. Or may be it's not a wise thing to do. Sigh.

The drills must have been tough for me. I felt tired after the swim. Had dinner at Old airport road and went home.

Run: 10km
Swim: 1 hour 45 minutes (drills & 200m, 50m sets)

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment