Ans and BK supposed to come to TP to swim but we decided to do a sea swim instead.
Three of us went to Tanjong Beach for sea swim. It was a hot day. The sea was calm. We swam laps and parallel to the beach. Each lap was estimated to be about 100m. I just followed and swam behind the guys. The water was cold further out towards the sea. It was definitely a better place to do sea swim than ECP.
With much persuasion, BK finally agreed to swim out and towards the sea. We tried to help him with his water confidence. It was good. He didn't get panic-attack.
The guys continued to run after the swim. I left my running gears so I relaxed and enjoyed the sea breeze.
We had nice carbo dinner and I love the beer especially after the hot sun.
Swim: 1km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment