One of the boys

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I joined the guys to run at Pulau Ubin this morning. Wee & family, Anzter, BK and I explored Pulau Ubin. Wee's boy is so adorable.

Pulau Ubin trail is quite flat. MR is much harder to run. I kept good pace on the tarmac but once we hit the trail and slopes, I was dropped by the guys. It was an excursion run. We stopped at some of the landmarks. Fun and enjoyable.

Our first water point was at a humble looking canteen. We had our 100 plus there. We still had another 1.5 hours to go. I started to get tired and right leg hurt a little bit. We continued. We visited temples and lakes. A good change from ECP. There was this canteen named 'Y U so like that. Buy drink here la'. So cute! We did! We bought drinks from the uncle on our way back to the main road.

I bet it was an easy run for the guys. Wee and Anzter did about 4.45min/km pace on the way back. BK stayed back with me. Yay! I managed to complete the 2 hours plus run.

I wonder if a girl trains with guy(s)...would she look and behave like one of the boys too? ;P

Run: Almost 20km

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment