I woke up at 6am. The sky was so unfriendly. Overcast. Drizzle and then heavy pour.
I had no choice but to watch the sky. I dislike the rain but i had to say it did force many of us to slow down our pace. I'm pretty sure 50% of my 'active' friends would be out running or cycling if it was a sunny morning. I waited. The sky finally cleared up at about 9.30am.
I headed out for a run. There wasn't many people after the heavy rain. I met Robson. He was always fast and strong. He finished NSRCC and on his way back to Fort road. Good to see a familiar face.
The weather was good but I felt lazy. Perhaps the cold weather made my bones lazy. I decided to stop at 13km.
Run: 13km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment