I wanted to do 30km this morning but Wee said I had to hit 40km this weekend. So I did what he said.
Gears checked. Money in the pocket. Energy packed. Off I went for my long run. There was hardly anyone when I started my run but I never felt lonely. In fact, I only felt lonely when I saw runners running together. Well, I could survive with my iPod.
It was coastal run again. Wee smsed and warned about paparazzi was on the way. I saw them on the way back to ECP. Yi Ren was a happy boy today. He kept smiling when he saw me. I wonder what would he remember about Jie Jie Jacq. Hmm. Anyways, the highlight of today's run was I overtook an egoistic Ah Pek. I dropped him, of course. Hee.
My run was slow today but I completed 40km. I felt more tired than the past b2b runs. Supposed to swim with BK but didn't manage to swim.
Run: 40km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment