I ran into the past tonight. As it rained earlier so there wasn't many runners, I like it this way.
As I was running towards Fort road, I saw a girl who looked like Bernard's girlfriend. I thought I would see him but nope, it wasn't her. They could be running somewhere or having dinner at a fancy restaurant. Bernard was the reason I started running and running was the reason he left me. Ironic.
He encouraged me to run from G1 carpark to F2. I became stronger and faster, I ran from G1 to Fort road and back to G1 carpark. I increased my distances but I also widen the distance between us. I was devastated that he left me for her but now looking back, they share the same pace. It wasn't he dropped me but he couldn't keep up with me. I need someone of my pace. I hope he's well and happy now.
I've become stronger. I won't go backwards and this is the way I am now.
Run: 13km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 notes by reader:
run strong .. :)
~jacky~
Post a Comment